[PVE-User] Spam:********, Re: NEEDP HELP BADLY - VM only picks up IPV6 and no IPV4 once launched and there is no console access whatsoever....

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:03:01 CET 2010

Actually using vzctl enter I can now enter the CentOS VM template and doing
ifconfig I only see the loop back set at 127.0.0.1 and venet0-00 also set at
inet addr: 127.0.0.1. venet0-00 should have picked up DHCP address from
router. What config file should I change to get this done?

Why is this not automated?

P.S. with an HWaddr of 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00....I don't think any
router would give an IP.

Thanks