[PVE-User] Spam:**********, KVM vs Container - Why should one use KVM?

Tony Zakula tony at zakula.com
Sat Nov 27 03:16:33 CET 2010

The container works well for most things, but it is not a true virtual
machine.  The KVM is a true virtual machine.  If you are only running
Linux applications, the container will probably work fine, but there
are still some things like Java applications that require special care
to run in a container where it will run normally in a KVM.

Just my opinion.

Tony Z