[PVE-User] Proxmox connection refused problem

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at biofuelstechnologyinc.com
Tue Oct 19 14:43:01 CEST 2010

Greetings all,

I have just installed the latest Proxmox into a Virtualbox which seems
to run great.

I am able to ping out from within Proxmox  (10.0.2.15) to any site on
the internet, but cannot bring up the https://10.0.2.15 localhost
control panel from my local machine. I tried to restart the Apache2
web server as well but still the same results. Also, I cannot ssh to
the 10.0.2.15 from my local host machine as well and I get a
connection refused message.

Any ideas on a fix as everything else seems to run great within my
testing environment that I am playing with at the moment.

Thanks in advance,
Lonnie