[PVE-User] New Proxmox VE 1.6 kernels, packages and ISO, also first 2.6.35 kernel

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Wed Oct 20 16:48:21 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

2010/10/18 Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com>:
> We just released a bunch of new kernels and updated packages to the stable repository - a big thanks to all beta testers. We also got the first stable 2.6.35 kernel, support KSM again.

I've got troubles with the new 2.6.35 host kernel: I had 2 VM kernel
panic in the first 24 hours of use.
I am using Debian Lenny and Ubuntu Lucid guests, with virtIO device
for both network and storage (Lenny guest use 2.6.32-bpo kernel).

With the 2.6.32 I had no problems at all (100+ days of uptime).

I am currently reverting to 2.6.32 (it's a non-mission critical
production system).

Thanks.

--
Giovanni Toraldo