[PVE-User] Proxmox VE Scalability

Christof Bruyland christof.bruyland at telenet.be
Thu Feb 10 09:54:02 CET 2011

We are a hosting company interested in using Proxmox for our virtualization platform.
I've already tested the system, and it works very well.
Now we are considering to use this in production, I have some additional questions:

- How many nodes can be included in one cluster?
- How many KVM machines can be created in one cluster?
- We will be using a ISCSI target. What is the maximum size of a single LVM volume? Or, is it better to use different small LVM volumes?

Thanks for all information!

Christof