[PVE-User] Multiple Network Interfaces in CT

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Wed May 4 17:42:34 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I am going to be setting up a two or three node Proxmox cluster for DR
purposes in the near future.

I am only allowed a limited number of external ip addresses at this
location.

Each of these machines has a 4 port NIC card, so my plan was to setup
the external ip range (201.94.31.x) on ETH0 and setup the non-routable
internal ip addresses (192.168.1.x) on ETH1.

I am wondering how best to achieve this setup.

I see that I am able to assign multiple ip address to a CT via the web
gui..but it looks like both ip address would be on the same bridge
instead of each having their own.

The goal is really to allow all CT's on any of the three nodes to
communicate via the 192. network while saving the 209. ip's for CT's
that require forward facing addresses.

Any help on this would be appreciated,

Thanks again,

Shain