[PVE-User] Multiple Network Interfaces in CT

Robert Fantini robertfantini at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:36:13 CEST 2011

we use pfsense  installed in a kvm to deal with  nat and port forward.
we have 2 cable modems with use 2 or 3 wan addresses.

pfsense is easy to setup  and has great support.

until recently we used pfsense on hardware [ for 4 years].

if you want more info on our pfsense in proxmox setup then ask , and
i'll look up our current setup details .