[PVE-User] What effect would changing the motherboard have on Proxmox?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:07:26 CEST 2011

Thanks. So, it did break the vmbidge and the whole GUI for proxmox.

/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules was the file I edited and
commented all the e1000 and igb lines. Restarted and now I can ping and see
the Proxmox GUI. I checked the persistent-net file again but there are no
lines added and my commented lines are still there. Hope this doesn't change
anything in the short or long run.

Much thanks for all the great tips I got here.