[PVE-User] What effect would changing the motherboard have on Proxmox?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:54:36 CEST 2011

Unfortunately, it seems like it did effect the KVMs. Probably even the VMs
but I am not sure yet. Can anyone give me suggestions why the
KVM Ethernet bridge is not working while Proxmox can ping Google and it's
portal is working?

I actually added a second NIC card to the KVM but it still doesn't obtain
DHCP.

Thanks,