[PVE-User] Problem with libembperl-perl (pve-manager is no longer compatible with debian testing)

Samuel Hassine samuel at hassine.fr
Sun May 29 16:00:46 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I just want to keep you inform that the debian package pve-manager seems
to be no longer compatible with the debian testing repositories.

Since the last update, I get the following error:

root at on-003:~# apt-get install pve-manager
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  pve-manager : Depends: libembperl-perl but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Somebody encoutered the same problem? If any, have you a solution for me?

I think the problem will be solved with Proxmox 2.0 and the complete new
manager but if it is possible, I will be glad to solve it before the 2.0
first release...

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
Sam