[PVE-User] Proxmox and PERC 5/i from Dell RAID setup - anyone has experience with it?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:36:12 CEST 2011

Now, that I got a Virtual Disk setup PERC5 I can get to install but it fails
around 12% when trying to do root system and gives me this error:

*command 'mkfs.ext3 -F /dev/pve/root' failed with exit code 1 at
/usr/bin/proxinstall line 153*
*
*
Anyone can tell me what this might be?

Maybe I should install Debian and then use apt-get to install Proxmox VE? If
so, I have been browsing Debian DVD ISOs and there are like 4 or more of
them. Is there one single .iso for CD or DVD that I can download to install
Debian? Please point me to the URL.

Thanks a lot