[PVE-User] Problem Install on Debian Squeeze

Petric Frank pfrank at gmx.de
Thu Oct 6 00:19:26 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 00:08:43 schrieb Martin Maurer:
> [...]

I got that. I changed the dhcp config in /etc/network/interfaces from dhcp to a
static one.
But it seems to require the update to /etc/hosts also (hostname was mapped to
127.0.0.1 with a dhcp config).
So fixing /etc/network/interfaces was not enough. The error message in
/var/log/syslog was not very clear on this.

regards
  Petric