[PVE-User] proxmox 2.0 role based permission management

Julian D. Seifert spam at julian-seifert.de
Thu Oct 6 01:08:52 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

just a quick question as I did not yet get around to set up a testing
machine for the recently published beta version. The point "role based
permission management for all objects" from the roadmap in the wiki,
what does this mean?(Is this already implemented in the beta and would
somebody mind explaining a little to me what this includes) Will it be
possible to create user accounts that can login to the proxmox interface
and manage assigned objects themselves? (in the sense of
starting/stopping/console into/reinstalling an assigned vm)

regards,

  Julian Seifert