[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Oct 10 17:35:47 CEST 2011

If you buy a Proxmox VE subscription unlimited support tickets are included. For example, you run a datacenter with 100 Proxmox VE servers you need obviously a subscription for all 100 servers and not only for just one. This is quite common, e.g. for Redhat and others. Clear now?

If you do not want support, don´t buy it.

Martin