[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Mon Oct 10 17:35:38 CEST 2011

On 10/10/2011 10:29 AM, obj at jltechinc.com wrote:
> We all understand what a support subscription is...
>
> Explain this first line:
>
>     A Proxmox VE Server Subscription is valid for 12 months (12 months
>     from purchase date). *All Proxmox VE servers inside your
>     organization need a valid subscription.*

Really?

Explanation: A reasonable condition for extending a service contract for
support.

Sheesh...Next you'll be complaining that running Windows 2008 SR2 in a
PVE VM requires a valid Microsoft license.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym                                      /\\