[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto vavai at vavai.com
Mon Oct 10 17:42:01 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:29 PM, obj at jltechinc.com <obj at jltechinc.com> wrote:

> We all understand what a support subscription is...
>
> Explain this first line:
>
> A Proxmox VE Server Subscription is valid for 12 months (12 months from purchase date). All Proxmox VE servers inside your organization need a valid subscription.

The terms refer and related to the subscription, not for the
installation. You may install Proxmox VE for free on hundreds server
without subscription.

The terms just means that you could not pay 1 subscription to get
support on 100 hundred Proxmox VE. I think it should be clear..

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto - Talk is Cheap, Show Me the Code !
Web : http://www.vavai.com