[PVE-User] Load modules into the VPS

Maykel Franco Hernández maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Mon Apr 16 17:25:46 CEST 2012

Hi!! Before I tell everything, Congratulations for PROXMOX 2.0.

installed the proxmox and I test this tool. All OK, but I created the
container ubuntu 10.04 and I need load the modules for the loadbalancing
in this VPS container ubuntu.:

modprobe ip_vs_dh
modprobe
ip_vs_ftp
modprobe ip_vs
modprobe ip_vs_lblc
modprobe
ip_vs_lblcr
modprobe ip_vs_lc
modprobe ip_vs_nq
modprobe
ip_vs_rr
modprobe ip_vs_sed
modprobe ip_vs_sh
modprobe
ip_vs_wlc
modprobe ip_vs_wrr

# modprobe ip_vs_dh

WARNING: Deprecated
config file /etc/modprobe.conf, all config files belong into
/etc/modprobe.d/.
FATAL: Module ip_vs_dh not found.

But in the proxmox
the modules are loaded successfull:

For example:

root at proxmox1:~#
modprobe ip_vs_dh

root at proxmox1:~# lsmod | grep ip
nf_conntrack_ipv4
9946 2 nf_nat
nf_conntrack 80789 3
vzrst,nf_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4
nf_defrag_ipv4 1531 1
nf_conntrack_ipv4
ip6t_REJECT 4743 0
ip6table_mangle 3637 0

ip6table_filter 3001 0
ip6_tables 19714 2
ip6table_mangle,ip6table_filter
iptable_mangle 3461 0
iptable_filter
2905 0
xt_multiport 2812 0
ipt_REJECT 2431 0
ip_tables 18151 2
iptable_mangle,iptable_filter
ip_vs_wrr 2291 0
ip_vs_wlc 1257 0

ip_vs_sh 2061 0
ip_vs_sed 1257 0
ip_vs_rr 1436 0
ip_vs_nq 1222 0

ip_vs_lc 1190 0
ip_vs_lblcr 5735 0
ip_vs_lblc 4235 0
ip_vs_ftp 3626
0
ip_vs_dh 1997 0
ip_vs 108414 22
ip_vs_wrr,ip_vs_wlc,ip_vs_sh,ip_vs_sed,ip_vs_rr,ip_vs_nq,ip_vs_lc,ip_vs_lblcr,ip_vs_lblc,ip_vs_ftp,ip_vs_dh
ipv6
326645 333 vzrst,ip6t_REJECT,ip6table_mangle,ib_addr,ip_vs

I found in
google what the modules are loaded in proxmox, not a VPS. And from
proxmox share this modules in the VPS openvz.

I found in google this
example:

vzctl set 101 --iptables iptable_filter --iptables ipt_length
--iptables ipt_limit --iptables iptable_mangle --iptables ipt_REJECT
--save

But I need load the modules ip_vs.......

Can I help me
please??