[PVE-User] Load modules into the VPS

Timh B timh at shiwebs.net
Mon Apr 16 17:54:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

Usually loading the modules on the hardware node is enough, in some cases
you might need "vzctl set <vmid> --save --capability net_admin:on" if it
does anything special with the network devices. I've only found this
useful for doing DHCP/PXE so far though. In some rare cases you might want
to restart openvz after you've added modules to the hardware node;
/etc/init.d/vz restart.

Good luck!

BR,
Timh