[PVE-User] KVM_AMD

Dean Mumby dean at openss.co.za
Sun Apr 29 19:04:18 CEST 2012

lshw -c cpu
*-cpu
product: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+
vendor: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD]
physical id: 4
bus info: cpu at 0
version: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+
serial: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
slot: CPU1
size: 2900MHz
width: 64 bits
clock: 200MHz
capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdtscp x86-64 3dnowext 3dnow up rep_good extd_apicid pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy 3dnowprefetch lbrv
root at proxmox2:~#

---
Regards
Dean Mumby