[PVE-User] web console error after ocsinventory-agent installed

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:37:26 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:
> What happend to /lib/security/pam_unix.so? Maybe your hardisk fails?

Thanks, actually the problem was just with GUI login. and i am sure
there is nothing with the HD. i just installed ocsinventory-agent for
centralized inventory and things goes worst. no i can not access gui.
i can not connect via ssh.

actually i was trying to show you that error is not with the HD and i
installed smart monitoring tools which end with some error. and now

i can not run any thing

not even a "ls" command

it is saying some thing like this

 ls: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directories.

vm are running ok. i can not even run a single command
vzdump, qm both showing the same error as "ls" do.
i can not even migrate machines so that i can formate the whole thing :(

plz help. i am stuck i can not reach the console of few machines which
is really necessary for me to access now

Thanks,