[PVE-User] web console error after ocsinventory-agent installed

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:31:08 CEST 2012

ok restoring everything via qmrestore. but i still have question with
a confusion. actually every thing was working perfect. just recently i
installed 'ocsinventory-agent' and it create the whole mess.
it left me with a question , why? because this was in debian official
repository and it shouldn't end up like this.

is there any one could please tell me what could be the reason. since
after the update the OS was fine but PVE front end showing the
mantioned error