[PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Sun Jul 29 22:19:00 CEST 2012

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:45:53 -0300, Gilberto Nunes
<gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but I can...
> My project just involved TWO nodes...

Is this a school project for you?  It seems like you don't want anyone's
advice and discount some pretty wise recommendations from the experienced
folks on this list.

We all have our own logs to read.  Flooding the list with your logs isn't
likely to get you further understanding of the framework - because,
honestly, you seem more intent on showing us how things break in expected
ways than showing a willingness to learn how things were intended to work
together in the first place.

I echo the recommendations from those that have suggested following a
recommended and known-working installation structure --- and afterward
modify the environment to your needs.  If you can't start with a working
subsystem, you'll be hard-pressed to achieve success in your current
endeavor.

Apologies if I'm the only one with this perspective, it was my day today
to wear the curmudgeon badge.

-PG