[PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:28:06 CEST 2012

I respect your point of view and all of you wrote...
But, I thing this list is to use by users that found errors or bugs or
whatever...
So, I install the right tools, read the docs, follow the howto ( like that:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Two-Node_High_Availability_Cluster) ...

This last resource come from proxmox website...
Is that my fault if the thing doesn't work as the howto indicated?? And I
answer: NO!...

I realize that I need more understood about all mechanism that involved the
fence, HA or whatever, on PVE perspective....

And, I am not a newbie on this area... In fact we have a lot of sites with
Linux, DRBD and HeartBeat work preatty good... Include with Proxmox 1.9
too...

BTW, forgive me to "flood" the list with my logs... But that one of way to
learn more about PVE....

Thanks

--
Gilberto Nunes