[PVE-User] Is it wise to upgrade to 2.1 from 1.8?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:20:44 CEST 2012

Thanks for the input Brian. Very detailed and I am going to make the move
since I will be clustering.

I just tried to install the 2.1 version and I am getting:
*unable to create volume /usr/bin/proxinstall at line 602*
*
*
I am trying to install using USB. Searching Google turns nothing for this
error.

I do have fake raid but I am going to turn that off and use the second hard
drive as a nightly backup since fake raid is not supported by Proxmox
"petty though". Other than that, I see nothing wrong as to why it shouldn't
proceed with install.

Any inputs?

Thanks