[PVE-User] Is it wise to upgrade to 2.1 from 1.8?

Jeremy Davis jedd at tassie.net.au
Thu May 3 07:37:26 CEST 2012

Not sure about your issue with install, I used the upgrade script and
it all went well (I had a couple of issues that were easily resolved).
For the record, I had issue with clock drift in Win guests (even in
PVE 1.8/1.9) until I set the PVE host as the NTP server.

Hope you get your issue sorted.
Cheers,Jeremy