[PVE-User] p2v win7

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Fri Nov 2 12:37:46 CET 2012

Hi Flavio, Holger

unfortunately hothing helped

maybe because of that 100MB partition at the beginning of the system drive

I beleive it might work if I clone the whole disk but it is to big (btw I do not need a second partition) for that and I wanted to avoid that

the last message on the screen is "booting from hdd ..."   and then it stops

backup restore was also a failure - it succesfully found the image folder but afterwards it said that there was no image to copy from ...  but it was not that easy to copy the windows imagebackup folder because of those perrmisions etc and maybe there was a something bad

with xp-2003 platforms no such issues showed up and evry clonning was successfull

I'll ry to make backup to the network drive and then restore it from there

till then

srdačan pozdrav / best regards

Tonči Stipičević
direktor / manager

d.o.o.
ltd.
podrška / upravljanje
IT sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke

Small & Medium Business
IT support / management
Badalićeva 27 / 10000 Zagreb / Hrvatska – Croatia
url: www.suma-informatika.hr
mob: +385 91 1234003
fax: +385 1  5560007