[PVE-User] ssh tunnel reverse

Alexandre Kouznetsov alk at ondore.com
Fri Nov 16 17:28:02 CET 2012

Hello.

El 16/11/12 07:30, Luis Díaz escribió:
> Greetings sr.
> thanks for the replies.
>
> you uninstall fail2ban and continuous without doing the reverse tunnel.
Reboot your system, that would put ipfilter rules in normal.

> also try leaving as was iptables (accept all), I still have the problem
> continued
Look for a intermediate router between your workstation and the Proxmox
system.

Your local network administrator is the authority to deal with.
Networking issues like this are a offtopic in this list. If that
administrator is you, I suggest you troubleshoot it, as a generic
network service inaccessibility, which commonly is a firewall issue.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov