[PVE-User] Proxmox 2.2 hardware support

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Nov 16 18:25:21 CET 2012

Hi,

All hardware vendors are invited to certify their hardware for the use of Proxmox VE, just get in touch with me and I can tell details about the certification process.

But as we use a RHEL6x kernel, basically all hardware certified for RHEL6.x works on Proxmox VE.

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com
http://www.proxmox.com

Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH
Kohlgasse 51/10, 1050 Vienna, Austria
Commercial register no.: FN 258879 f
Registration office: Handelsgericht Wien