[PVE-User] ssh tunnel reverse

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:17:46 CET 2012

greetings and thanks for the reply

netstat -tanpu
http://i.minus.com/ibawGESjmRs3xd.png

root at mipc:~$ telnet 190.170.71.109 8006
Trying 190.170.71.109...
Connected to 190.170.71.109.
Escape character is '^]'.

http://i.minus.com/i4lIysUwwNJpO.png

tunnel reverse:
root at mipc:/home/user1# ssh  -l 1234:127.0.0.1:8006 userxyz at 190.170.71.109
Received disconnect from 190.170.71.109: 2: Too many authentication
failures for userxyz

Finally, try https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8006 in your browser, and tell
specifically what error (if any) do you get. An exact quotation is
important.

http://i.minus.com/iCtpfuylTldqv.png
http://i.minus.com/ib1LN6Rz5vCDiL.png

2012/11/16 Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk at ondore.com>

> Hello.
>
> El 16/11/12 10:55, Luis Díaz escribió:
>
>  I have no intermediate router. I think it is a network problem.
>>
> Well, let's try to troubleshoot your network.
>
> Verify on your Proxmox server, that it is listening on port 8006:
> nestat -lp | 8006
> If you get empty output, then Proxmox is not working properly. Paste the
> output in your response.
>
> Check on your workstation, if it can reach your serve on port 8006:
> telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8006
> If you see the message "Escape character is '^]'", than you have reached
> the target service. If not, than it is a network problem. State in your
> response, have you got a successful connection or not.
>
> Finally, try https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8006 in your browser, and tell
> specifically what error (if any) do you get. An exact quotation is
> important.
>

>  might not know how to write well the instruction to perform the reverse
>> tunnel with another user than root
>>
> Yes, that sounds like a possibility.
> What exact instruction are you writing, and what error message do you get
> in your terminal? A copy-paste would be suitable in this case.
>

> When discussing in a mailing list, please consider sending your answers to
> the mailing list, not directly to the person who you are talking with.
>
> Greetings.
>

> --
> Alexandre Kouznetsov

Díaz Luis
Analista Programador Facultad de Odontología UC
User Linux 532223