[PVE-User] Scheduled Backups - Not Occurring on all nodes in cluster

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Sat Nov 24 04:18:30 CET 2012

Greetings-

I have a Proxmox 2.2 cluster running on 4 physical nodes. Regular scheduled backups are completing properly on the first node in the cluster (vhost1), but are not being run on the additional nodes (vhost2-vhost4). I have to assume this is a simple misconfiguration on my part, although I'm not seeing where. From within the Proxmox GUI, the backup job is setup such to backup all virtual hosts on
"--ALL--" nodes to an NFS share. That NFS share is available on all nodes in the cluster.

Ideas? Pointers? Help!

--Tim