[PVE-User] sheepdog, btrfs and tests

Flavio Stanchina flavio.stanchina at ies.it
Mon Oct 8 23:02:22 CEST 2012

On 08/10/2012 19:36, Fábio Rabelo wrote:
> The Storage ( not arrived yet ) will use either Freenas or Nas4Free , with
> 256 GB of RAM for 12 2TB hard disks, [...]
> Here in Brasil, the additional cost of a Storage takes virtualization away
> from most of possible customers ...

Ah, I wish I had that kind of storage here. If that's what you have to live
with to keep costs down over there in Brasil, I think I'll propose to move
the office near one of your sunny beaches before winter starts. Should be
able to buy the storage and a couple of servers with the money we won't
spend for heating!

--
Flavio Stanchina
Informatica e Servizi