[PVE-User] KVM only

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed Oct 17 15:33:36 CEST 2012

If you do not run the Proxmox VE kernel with the rest of our packages you run a unsupported configuration and you lose the experience and help from us the and the whole Proxmox VE community. But yes, if you know what you are doing I assume you can run another kernel, but I see no real benefit here, instead I see a lot of potential issues which you need to fix by your own.

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com<mailto:martin at proxmox.com>
http://www.proxmox.com