[PVE-User] KVM only

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Thu Oct 18 14:36:21 CEST 2012

Thanks to everyone ...

Yes, I already know that doing this I will not have support .

Why try this ?

First, to learn more about how PVE works !

But I have a "technical" reason too, I really don't like how RedHat make
the kernel, all backports and patches and firmware embedding ...

The way Debian do this things are much more clean and transparent .

Yes, I know the developers of PVE are doing this because OpenVZ
compatibility, but if I use only KVM ?

Once again, thanks to everyone, I will do my test and return the results .

Fábio Rabelo