[PVE-User] NAT issues

Samir Faci (Dev) dev at esamir.com
Thu Oct 18 20:01:02 CEST 2012

Hmmmm.. even weirder behavior.

I added an additional interface to one of the machines.

so I now have eth0 and eth1.  I get the IP address from both
interfaces via DHCP.

eth0 and eth1 both have the same address again.  10.0.2.15 for both of them.

I'm not sure what caused this issue...but I'm going to try to do a new
install see if
it exhibits the same behavior.