[PVE-User] Automated load balancing script(s)

David Black proxmox at 1000.relay.net
Wed Sep 5 14:34:31 CEST 2012

Thank you for all the info and helpful suggestions Alexandre!

I didn't know about the /cluster/resources so will look to using just that vs. other sources.   And yes, at the moment I'm using total bogomips as a relative measure of available host CPU.   None of my hosts have hyperthreading either, but it could be considered as for instance, a logical CPU adds 20% of a physical CPU's bogomips to the total.

Dave