[PVE-User] DRBD+ Proxmox2.1 + Debian Squeeze

Jérémie Tarot silopolis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:01:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

2012/8/27 admin extremeshok.com <admin at extremeshok.com>:
> GlusterFS would be better suited for 3 or more servers.
>
> We have been using it in production for 1year, with excellent results.

This was my preference, but after spending most of yesterday afternoon
reading GlusterFS ML archive... I'm so sure anymore because there are
very different returns on experience about performance.
Would you _please_ share with us some infos about your setup (nb of
nodes, disks, raid, used translators,
replication/distribution/striping scheme) ?

Thank you in advance
Bests

--
Jérémie Tarot