[PVE-User] DRBD+ Proxmox2.1 + Debian Squeeze

admin extremeshok.com admin at extremeshok.com
Thu Sep 6 14:01:06 CEST 2012

We have a few different setups.

eg. Every node has either a dedicated 1GBit or 10Gbit network ONLY for
glusterfs with a separate switch.

setup A:  either Distributed Striped or Striped + Mounted with Native
Posix Glusterfs (not nfs). The vm images reside on these.

setup B : Replicated or Distributed Replicated + NFS, as it allows for
caching of data. We mount the glusterfs shares within the virtual machine.

This is the 3node documentation,
http://extremeshok.com/blog/?p=189
Optimizing:
http://extremeshok.com/blog/?p=667