[PVE-User] DRBD+ Proxmox2.1 + Debian Squeeze

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Sep 6 15:16:22 CEST 2012

Don´t get me wrong but if I read your page http://extremeshok.com/blog/clustering/debugging-optimizing-glusterfs/
you write that you got 11mb/s in the benchmark "gluster writes".

Looks not that great for me - what do I miss?

But I also read that the "next" version of gluster will be much faster. I read this since years but so far I did not see the announced speed.

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com
http://www.proxmox.com

Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH
Kohlgasse 51/10, 1050 Vienna, Austria
Commercial register no.: FN 258879 f
Registration office: Handelsgericht Wien