[PVE-User] Client networking options

Peter Amiri peter at alurium.com
Thu Sep 13 19:54:08 CEST 2012

We are considering using PVE to setup a vz and hvm VPS offering. I have a question regarding networking. Can a customers VPS have two networks? One for a internal network to communicate between their multiple VPS servers and one to get to the Internet. Or is each VPS server in an island by itself and cannot establish a backed connection to the clients other VPS serves.

One possible use for is backed network would be for web server to database communication and another would be the ability to run a software loadbalancer in one VPS that distributed traffic to multiple other VPS serves.

Any assistance on answering this question would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad
-Peter Amiri
 m 949 338 3862