[PVE-User] gui quesitons about how to change some code

para zheng para.pve at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:12:23 CEST 2012

hi, dear all

    I am a newbie for proxmox. I want to have some basic knowledge about
proxmox GUI. thanks for your attention.

    1) Does all the proxmox project GUI codes in the pve-manager module? If
I want to change some GUI codes, need I only change the 'pve-manager'
module?

    2) If I want to test the changed GUI code (other modules of proxmox not
changed), need I only change the 'pve-mamager' module in the current PVE?
or need I reinstall all the PVE with my changed 'pve-manager'?

thanks,
para