[PVE-User] pyproxmox - a python wrapper for the proxmox 2.x API

Toby Sears admin at tobysears.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 09:25:12 CEST 2012

Hey Alexandre,

Thanks for the reply.

I was aware of the module you linked, as far as I can see (I may be
wrong), it's a command line utility that deals exclusively with KVM.
Whereas the one I've written is an importable python module that can do
KVM, OpenVZ, cluster, storage, node etc (I intend to write methods for
every API call eventually, when I have time!).

Toby