[PVE-User] Updates for Proxmox VE 2.2 - including QEMU 1.3 (Stable repository)

Jonathan Schaeffer jonathan.schaeffer at univ-brest.fr
Tue Jan 22 18:16:48 CET 2013

Le 18/12/2012 11:55, Martin Maurer a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We just moved a bunch of packages to our stable repository, including a lot of important bug fixes and code cleanups - and the stable QEMU 1.3.

Hi Martin (and all),

do you have recommandations for upgrading without service interruption ?

I have upgraded one node by moving all it's VM to other nodes.
Now, live migration from a 2.1 node to a 2.2 node ends with an error.
The migrated VM does not start automatically on the 2.2 node, it starts
manually without a problem. But I would like to migrate some critical VM
without powering them down.

Do you have a recipe for this?

cheers,

jonathan