[PVE-User] Updates for Proxmox VE 2.2 - including QEMU 1.3 (Stable repository)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Jan 22 18:26:51 CET 2013

[Martin Maurer]
Due to some major changes in KVM 1.3, live migration between old version is not possible (as mentioned in the 2.2 release announcement). So a power off and start for each VM is needed - means your services are interrupted for a few seconds (depends how long a poweroff and start takes for your VM´s)

Martin