[PVE-User] md installer?

Andrew McRory andrew.mcrory at sayso.net
Fri Jul 5 22:42:32 CEST 2013

I have used md raid 0,1,5 since 1996 (pre 1.0) on a variety of
distributions and have had a great success rate. All my proxmox servers
are setup by hand with Raid1 and I wouldn't have it any other way. It
would be nice to have the option during installation.

md raid has been so successful here and for so many years that I was
surprised to see that it was not an option!

Andrew McRory
Sayso Communications, Inc.
Tallahassee, Florida
Office) 850-224-5737