[PVE-User] Does KVM(in proxmox) supports 'UltraSPARC T2 Plus' hardware virtualization extensions?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon May 6 15:43:56 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,
	 I have opportunity to put my hands on two T5120 Sun's servers.
Probably they contain 8-Core 1.4 GHz UltraSPARC T2 Plus Processor. I am
just wondering, if I install KVM based guest, will it be able to use
SPARC's hardware virtualization extensions?
	My recent search [1][2] tells me that no, but I want to be sure. Or
maybe I could use some other virtualization technology to get most out
of UltraSPARC CPU? If I understand [3] correctly, QEMU should allow me
to use UltraSPARC CPU?
	Any constructive comments are welcome.

[1] http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Processor_support
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_platform_virtual_machines