[PVE-User] Does KVM(in proxmox) supports 'UltraSPARC T2 Plus' hardware virtualization extensions?

Luca Fornasari luca.fornasari at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:28:42 CEST 2013

Hi Patryk,

Red Hat sources are publicly available and I suppose Proxmox just grab the
sources of the kernel (and a few other packages) and recompile them. Indeed
when you "upgrade" a fresh minimal squeeze installation you add Proxmox
servers in the sources list; and if you just watch at the download phase
you will see a few packages from proxmox.com

To answer your question I belive the best virtualization technology you can
use is KVM/Qemu but doing this with PVE can be an hard task.
At this point I'd go for libvirt/kvm on Wheezy (just released yesterday).

Luca