[PVE-User] how to migrate vm's from a almost dead proxmox node?

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Sat May 11 13:46:51 CEST 2013

IF your disk images are all on the NFS storage, you only need to copy the VM configuration files in /etc/pve/qemu-server/*.conf from the dead server to the alive server AFTER powering down all the VMs (offline operation).

This is valid for KVM VMs... i don't know for containers (that I don't use).

Good luck, Fabrizio