[PVE-User] Off-site backup for VMs and Containers

Leslie-Alexandre DENIS infoslad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:28:10 CET 2014

Le 18/02/2014 08:53, Pongrácz István a écrit :

> [...]
Hello,

I'm considering that topic too, and you are right the key, for me, is
around the storage management. GlusterFS, like Ceph I think, provide the
capability to "geo-replicate" (encrypted transfers) data and thus to
achieve an off-site backup.

I would be curious if anyone have had setup another method.

Kind regards,