[PVE-User] Install PVE on IBM System x3100

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Sat Feb 22 21:00:22 CET 2014

Yes it's soft Raid which suffers in performance as it's the CPU is handling writing to both disks.  There have been lots of discussions here about it.  In the end I tend to agree not to support it, specially in enterprise worlds you need high performance and reliability which soft raid I not.

---Guy

Sent from my iPad