[PVE-User] Single host with public access to VM only

Joel S. | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Tue Jul 8 15:30:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

pfSense has restricted access to its AdminGUI by default, have you created a rule to be able to reach it from the WAN interface? Before getting any further, that should be done...

Just for testing purposes, enable on WAN:

A) TCP port 80 (HTTP)
B) TCP port 443 (HTTPS)
C) ICMP echo-request (PING)

Try and access the GUI, let me know the results.

Best regards,
Joel.